According to the South African government, a taxpayer should file his or her income tax returns before the deadline of each tax year. If a taxpayer misses the deadline of tax filing, he or she will have to face penalties and pay additional interests for the delay.
In South Africa, the deadline for a non-provisional taxpayer is usually in November. For example, the deadline of the next tax year will be in late November of 2011. To help taxpayers file their tax returns on time, the South African government has set up an electronic system to facilitate the processes of tax filing. This system is called South African Revenue Services (SARS) eFiling.
How to Register as SARS Members and Login in the eFile System?
To become a South African Revenue Services eFiling system member, a taxpayer should register in the SARS web site for gaining a secure access to his or her own tax information. The registration and the use of the SARS eFile system are totally free. But the services of tax preparation are still costly. A user can contact local professional tax preparers to find if he or she is eligible for free tax prep services.
- Accounting Graduates Jobs In London
- Residential Construction Accounting Software
- Accounting Florida Continuing Education
- Construction Accounting Chart Of Accounts
- Accounting Bank Islamic Principle
- Principles of Accounting in Islamic Methodology. - Accounting for Capital in Islamic ... - Cash in Checking account. - Cash in Bank deposit account. - Cash in Pass account ...